Fall Time ~Happy Fall~

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I am Back..






Yummy CandyCornI finally Back online its been Forever!!! I missed not having net so much! I been so Busy.. I been working for about a yr now at Bellwood Assisted living Im off one day during the wk and every other wkend.. So I work most of the time, my kids are getting so big!! Ciera is in the 1st grade now and is such a smart girl! She had a parent teacher conference the other day and she made me so proud.. She will be 7 in Jan..Christian is going to be 3 in Feb..He weighs more than his sister! lol Hes a big boy!! Added some pics of how we look now! lol I have not been doing any swapping at all or any crafting! Me and my husband also seprated.. but things are ok for us.. Just we could never get along it was hard.. my daughter took it pretty hard.. I am now dating someone else.. hes a good guy and is good to my kids.. He also has two kids the kids seem to enjoy each other too! lol I Just make it covering bills and having very little extra spending money.. My kids dad does not help out to much... But I am hoping to have to be back to blogging... so please check back for updates...

No comments:

Cottontailgraphics